Ptp Fascia Release RollerPTP
Item Code: PTP-FRR MEDIUM 45
Intensity Level 6
For a light-to-moderate soft tissue massage that is gentle enough for individuals new to recovery therapy or with a relatively low pain threshold. Ideal for rolling out the mid-to-upper back muscles.
Stretching Strap INCLUDED
- Featuring loop ends for convenient foot hold and hand grip, the stretching strap enables gradual stretching with full control. Use it to complement your foam rolling routine and further assist your muscles in regaining their full length after a workout.
MODERATE SOFT TISSUE MASSAGE
- Providing moderate pressure, the PTP Fascia Roller is gentle enough for use on the mid-to-upper back and represents an absolute go-to massage roller for those who are new to foam rolling. The wide range of exercises included have been carefully developed by movement experts for you to make the most out of your therapy sessions and target common problem areas
- By utilising your own body weight to sustain pressure and roll, the Fascia Roller allows you to perform self-myofascial release (SMR), helping muscles and joints return to their natural range of motion, activating blood and oxygen circulation, and breaking down scar tissue and adhesions between skin, muscles and bones (fascia restrictions).
ACTIVE RECOVERY AND PERFORMANCE
- After intense workouts, microscopic tears and scar tissue can develop in soft tissues, causing tightness and soreness. Prolonged sitting can also lead to poor posture, muscle imbalances and adaptive shortening. Lengthening the fascia through rolling can speed up recovery, improve musculoskeletal alignment and optimise performance (related to sports or everyday activities)
- THE FASCIA RELEASE ROLLER IS IDEAL FOR MASSAGING AND RELEASING SORE MUSCLES TO IMPROVE RECOVERY. IT CAN BE USED AS A BACK ROLLER AS WELL AS HELPING OTHER PARTS OF THE BODY.
- USE PRE & POST TRANING TO ALLEVIATE ANY MUSCLE TONE.
- STRETCHING STRAP INCLUDED
- 45 CM LENGTH / 14 CM DIAMETER