Training Grip Wrist Wrap GlovesHARBINGER
- TechGel pads key stress points for extra protection
- Articulated leather palm for durability
- Vented back design releases heat to keep hands cool
- Graduated neoprene wrist wrap is fully adjustable for additional support.
- These gloves can be washed by hand. Just lather them up with a mild soap, like hand soap or dish soap, and then rinse thoroughly in cool water.
- Lay them on a towel and pat down to get as much water out as possible without wringing them.
- Let them air dry by either laying them flat or hanging them up to dry.
- Make sure they are not in direct sunlight.
- UV rays can damage the gloves.
- Wash as often as you want.
- It is best to allow all strength training gloves to fully dry between uses.