Chuck Taylor All Star Madison CanvasCONVERSE
Item Code: 563509C
- Chuck Taylor All Star's & Chuck 70's runs a half size large.
- Size conversions are approximate
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
- Low-top sneaker with canvas upper and comfort features
- Padding on the collar, heel, and tongue for added comfort
- Durable, rubber midsole with classic stripes
- OrthoLite cushioning helps keep it comfortable