CONCEPT 2 ROWERCONCEPT 2
Concept2 indoor rowers and ski ergometers are manufactured in the United States, qualifying them for GSA open market purchase under the Buy American Act and priced to fall within Government Purchase Card (GPC) spending allowance limit. The Concept2 Black Model D Rower is extremely popular in both CrossFit and military installations. Let Ironcompany® save you time and money by packaging your new Black Concept2 rower with other fitness specialty items such as kettlebells, heavy ropes and wall mounted pull up bars.
Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine
The dependable performance of our Model D Indoor Rower has made it the best selling indoor rower in the world. Recognized by competitive rowers as the standard for indoor training, the Model D delivers an effective cardiovascular workout that will increase your fitness level and tone your physique. At a fraction of the cost of other home fitness equipment or a yearly gym membership, you can have the luxury of working out in your home whenever you chooseand get a great workout to boot.
We value practical design: our Model D is efficiently engineered and will last a lifetime. The Model D you buy is the same machine used by Olympic- and elite-level athletes to train for their sportitll take the abuse of heavy training day after day. If youre looking for a solid piece of exercise equipment at a great value, the Model D is the perfect choice.
- Includes PM5 Performance Monitor
- Flywheel design minimizes noise, maximizes smooth feel of rowing on the water
- Easy spiral damper controls feel of each pull
- Ergonomic handle promotes natural arm and hand position
- Aluminum rail capped with a stainless-steel track for smooth movement of the seat
- Adjustable monitor arm for compact storage
- Flexfoot footrests adjust for quick and easy sizing
- Compact storage: Machine separates easily into two parts for transport and storage
- Easy assembly. Tools and illustrated instructions included
- Caster wheels make it mobile
- Every Indoor Rower comes with all you need to get started
- Dimensions: 96" L x 24" W x 14" H
- Weight: 57 lbs
- Space Recommended for use: 9' x 4'
- Stored Dimensions: 25" x 33" x 54" H
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 56" x 21.5" x 15"
- Shipping Weight: 70 lbs
- 5 years frame
- 2 years parts
- 6 months service
- Physical damage not covered