Tantrum 500 IIIAPACS
Item Code: TTRM5003
The Apacs Tantrum 500 International III Badminton Racket is designed for advanced player and is made from high-end material to boost performance as well as durability. Built with special superb shock absorption feature, this racket helps to reduce injury during your intense game.
- Apacs Tantrum 500 International III is designed for attacking / offensive players.
The racket has a built-in Graphite T-Throat that:
- Minimize racket torsion
- Maximise Frame and Shaft Stability
- Enhanced attacking power
- Increase shuttlecock velocity
- Improve accuracy of shuttle direction
The EVA Foam Construction at the racket head
- Absorb Vibration
- Strengthen the frame
- Solid and Comfortable Feels
- The Japan Toray Hi-Modulous Graphite Frame is much stronger and Maximum Tension can go up to 38lbs.
- It provide a super stable frame during the powerful smash.
- It’s a racket with head heavy frame (for attacking purpose). It provides the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes.
- Playing Style: Offensive 70%; Defensive 30%
APACS Tantrum 500 International III Specifications
Frame Material: High Modulus Graphite + Aero-Box Frame +Nano Technology
Shaft Material: 40T High Modulus Graphite + Nano Technology
Flex: Medium Stiff
Weight: 88g +/- 2 (3U-G2)
Length: 675mm +/- 3
Max Tension: 38lbs
Balance: 295mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)