Tantrum 200 IIIAPACS
Item Code: TTRM2003
The Apacs Tantrum 200 III Badminton Racket is designed for advanced player and is made from high-end material to boost performance as well as durability. Built with special superb shock absorption feature, this racket helps to reduce injury during your intense game.
- Apacs Tantrum 200 III is designed for attacking / offensive players.
- The racket is manufactured using a "vacuum intensive method" of moulding. It give this racket an extremely solid feel, at a relatively light weight.
- The Vacuum Lamination Process create the highest quality of multilayer of fibers, reduced air, moisture and volatile entrapment in the racket. This process is usually used in high performance fiberglass boat or aerospace application.
- The Japan Toray Hi-Modulus Graphite Frame is much stronger and Maximum Tension can go up to 35lbs.
- It provide a super stable frame during the powerful smash.
- It provides the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes.
- Slim Shaft is more aerodynamic and reduces air resistance making your shot stronger and more intense shot.
- Playing Style: Offensive 70%; Defensive 30%
APACS Tantrum 200 III Specifications
Frame Material: 30T HM Graphite + Nano (Japan Mitsubishi M30)
Shaft Material: 40T HM Graphite + Nano (Japan Toray M40)
Flex: Stiff (7.5 - 8)
Weight: 86g +/- 2 (4U-G2)
Max Tension: 35lbs
Balance: 285mm +/- 3