Nanoray Light 18IYONEX
Item Code: NNRY18I
BARE FRAME ONLY, UNSTRUNG RACKET
The Nanoray Light 18i iSeries badminton racket is developed in Japan and made in China. This is a new and technologically advanced racquet which delivers fast handling and high repulsion, responding to high-speed rallies with lightning fast movement.
The aero-box frame helps minimizing air resistance so air flows faster across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits. Great potential as an all-round and perfect racket for double players as it's easy to maneuver due to its weight and length.
- The square-shaped ISOMETRIC frame shape is designed to keep vertical strings at a similar length, as well as the horizontal strings to produce an expanded sweet spot in all directions.
Yonex Nanoray Light 18i SpecificationsAero-box Frame
- Aerodynamic contouring of the top of the frame minimizes air resistance so air flows faster across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits. this construction tapers into the YONEX Box Shape midway through the frame for high stability, low-torque performance and more accuracy.
- Moulded deep into the layers of graphite where the frame connects with the shaft, the YONEX Built-in T-Joint creates a durable and high-strength one-piece frame that is torque-free.
- The control support cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racquet for easier gripping, fast follow-through and the sharpest maneuverability.
Yonex Nanoray Light 18i Specifications
- Frame Material H.M. Full Graphite
- Shaft Material H.M. Full Graphite
- Flex Flexible
- Weight 75g +/- 2 (5U-G5)
- Length 665mm +/- 2
- Max Tension 30 lbs
- Balance Point 300mm +/- 5 (Head Heavy)
- Grommets 72